Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Clarins Express Compact Foundation Wet/ Dry

From my Clarins haul, I got two of these items in different shades. Shown on photo is #10.5 Warm Beige. The other shade i have is #09 Caramel Beige. I didn't pick the right shades I guess, because i find them too dark and reddish for me. I use them on summer days when i'm in the mood for a tanned look. Nothing much to say, just read my quick review below:

What I like about it:
  • matte and velvety texture
  • medium to full coverage
  • no need to touch up my T-Zone area because it's lasting.
  • never broke me out
  • it has a nice scent
What I hate:
  • if u apply too much, your face would look uneven and patchy. in other words, dirty.
  • gets darker after a few hours.
  • feels heavy on skin



No comments: