Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Clarins Gloss Appeal

Hi! So a colleague of mine brought a big bag of Clarins from Italy. She sold each piece for Php200 each. YES, Two Hundred Pesos EACH. I know you'd hate me. It's definitely a STEAL. Panick buying I was, I bought all the shades you see on the pic above except the clear and the lightest pink (it's actually more lavender-ish in person)on the far right. Who wouldn't buy more than one?! If these would be sold in Rustan's I bet it would cost a thousand or more.

What i like about it:
  • Glossier than lipglass.
  • Sweet
  • non-greasy/sticky
  • heals dry, chapped lips
  • posh packaging
  • tube size is larger than any other glosses and it contains a LOT of product enough to use for a year (depending on how often you swipe, of course!).
What i dont like:
  • none :)
P.S.

I also bought two of Lip Quench tubes and they work pretty much the same:



No comments: