Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Clarins Eye Quad in Les Chics / So Chic



I am NOT an eyeshadow junkie. My eyes are small and the creases are barely visible. I bought this one for the sake of having at least a palette of eyeshadow in my caboodle. I know how to put them on (the Michelle Phan way, lol), but I'd rather use them on special occasions. This eyeshadow is just what I needed. My fave shades are all here since I only go for a smokey-eye look. Oh, did I forget to mention that I bought this for Php200? Yes, from a colleague of mine who sells Clarins products from Italy. It's expensive in Clarins counters, I know. But I just got lucky *grins*. Anyway, here's more of what I can say about this "TREASURE":

What i like about it:
  • high-pigmented and deep.
  • the white one is 'the perfect shimmer', not glittery. (tip: if u wanna look like a goddess, put a very tiny dot and blend from the inner corner of your eyes to your lower lids)
  • doesn't fade/smudge, lasts the whole day (or longer)
  • grey/sliver taupe is perfect too, not messy or dirty.
  • the only shades that compliments my skintone are all here. Here's a close up (and more precise) pic of the shades:


What i hate:
  • limited edition, darling. :)

No comments: