Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

The Ten Lip Balms of my Life. =)




Avon Little Blossom was my first lip balm..


Bonne Bell Lip Smackers!!! I was gaga over these when I was in highschool!

Blistex Lip Tone is one of my fave lip balms ever. Been using this since college days. :D

Nivea Lip Care in Cherry Kiss. This has been my fave too because of I don't need to put lipstick on. :)


Omi Brotherhood Menturm Medicated Stick with Menthol --The yummiest mentholated lip balm in the whole world! And it really works fast! :))
The Body Shop Born Lippy - I like the sheer tint and it feels lighter than Nivea.


Neutrogena Moisture Shine Lip Balm with SPF 20 - my Beach Balm ;)



Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer --is the WINNER!!! I've had all shades and they do taste yummy minty too! Best for kissing! *wink* Been using this for years!



CARMEX Moisturizing Lip Balm - it is CARMEX, need i say more? ;)




EOS Sphere lip balm - Sweet! Currently using and I soooo love this. I can put this under my lipstick, doesn't feel heavy and keeps my lips moisturized. :D





4 comments:

Katrina Bliss said...

ate ganda may alam ka bang magandang lipbalm na vanilla flavor ung masarap pagnatikman hahaha

mochamudslide said...

mentrum! parang vanilla mint...sarap!

kuse said...

ate, san pu nabibili yung OMI BROTHERHOOD MENTURM MEDICATED STICK? :) merun ba dito sa pinas? at magkanu?
pati yung BLISTEX LIPTONE, san po nabibili and HOW MUCH? :)

mochamudslide said...

Hi! i don't think OMI is still available anywhere but I saw Mentholatum and Blistex Liptone in Mercury Drugstores :) Hope that helps!