Sunday, December 25, 2011

LA Colors ART DECO


I don't really need to write a review bout this since the rave is everywhere in youtube. I just wanna let you know that...YAY!!! Finally! Whew! I got hold of these! Been wanting to have these since I started doing nail art. Buying these online would surely cost you a lot. I went to Market! Market! and searched for the LA Colors booth, and WAS I ECSTATIC when I found these on the racks! It's Php60 each, shades are limited so get as many as you can. :)

3 comments:

Stylish By Nature said...

Nice !!

I am hosting Boticca.com giveaway currently, where you can win $100 worth of jewelery and bags...Just click the link below...I'll wait for you there :)

Enter Boticca.com giveaway and win $100
♡ StylishByNature.com

Chari T. said...

I love all the colors!!!! Daaang hahaha so cute. You have such a nice blog!! xx Forever Nineteen

ELLE said...

nice! followed your blog, hope u could follow mine. xx

http://poptartselle.blogspot.com