Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Maybelline Hyper Curl Mascara Review

Hello! I'm back with another quick review. Been very busy these past few days working on my boxes for JewelPOP! Cosmetics, check it out:



So cute, aren't they? :)
Finally, I have extra time to share this review. Maybelline is one of my best bet when it comes to mascaras. They make the best ones. Great Lash, Define-a-Lash, Volume Express Series (Colossal, the Magnum, the Falsies) to name a few. If you're on looking for something more affordable, try Hyper Curl.


Another Volume Express baby, this is being sold at Maybelline counters for only Php299. It's waterproof, try sleeping with your 'scaras on, I swear, you'll never look like a raccoon in the morning. It works wonderfully for outdoors especially right now, summer is scorching, we tend to skip some parts of our everyday makeup routine and that includes mascara, because we definitely wouldn't want black smudges from undereye sweat. The wand doesn't come with a fancy brush, just the regular one, but it works just as amazing as Great Lash. I have thin and short lashes, I am not expecting this product to work like magic, all i need is waterproof with extra volume and hold (when curling my lashes). If you're aiming for a dramatic result, this may not be the one you're looking for. But if you want an everyday mascara,  I am happy to say that Hyper Curl will meet your expectation. :)

before and after

12 comments:

HannaH said...

Love the box <3 & the mascara ^.^

mochamudslide said...

awww...thanks hannah! <3

Lisa @ Adventures of a Dream Catcher said...

Hi! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award.

http://ameliorerlavie.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-1st-liebster-award.html

Anonymous said...

Lovely blog! Now following you, you can check out my blog and follow back on GFC or Bloglovin' if you wish(:

-Athenaxo
modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

yunita yusuf said...

hii, found your blog from blogaholicc :))

would be greatt if u could follow my new blog too :D

www.beautylicious08.blogspot.com

yunita yusuf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
La Bella Vita said...

Lovely post -- I've been searching around for new mascaras as I am a bit tired of my current. I'll look into the ones you spoke upon above. Thanks!

I found you on blogaholic, and am a new follower!

Rica xx
www.LaBellaVitax0x.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

great! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

Unknown said...

good thing I already have naturally curly lashes... :P

Followed you via GFC, hope you follow back ;)

http://officiallygirlyfied.blogspot.com/2013/04/event-sm-city-baguio-3-day-sale-may-345.html

Unknown said...

Huhu...

I've nominated u for the Blog Award :D

http://24-karat-pink.blogspot.de/2013/05/blog-award.html

Анна М. said...

Hi flower, your blog is really amazing! Fascinating posts! I just love it and I'm following! I hope you'll visit me and follow mine too.

Kisses from Russia, www.annmartynova.ru

Maria ♥ said...

Hi! My name is Maria! My blog, Sea Rose will make 11 months next month. And I would love to have, at least, 260 followers. I’m counting with you to help me! If you want to, follow me here: http://theotherprincess.blogspot.pt/
P.S: put a like in here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sea-Rose/206460709477931?ref=hl
Thanks a lot!
Kisses, Maria♥