Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

REVIEW: M2 Skin Refinish

To start with, let me share this information from the M2 website:


M2 Skin Refinish 20%
Eliminate all your skin care woes with one easy-to-use serum. This multi-purpose face treatment uses a high-potency combination of Mandelic and Malic Acids to rapidly even skin tone, reduce breakouts, and soften wrinkles. 50 ml.
Directions:
In the evening, apply to clean, dry skin. Wait 10-15 minutes before applying moisturizer. Use only every other night for the first two months. If irritation or excess flaking occurs, decrease frequency of application or discontinue use. Daily use of a broad-spectrum sunscreen with a minimum SPF 30 is required for best results.
Ingredients:
Water, Mandelic Acid, Malic Acid, Algae Extract, PEG-8/SMDI Copolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Polysorbate 60, Isohexadecane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ubiquinone, Hyaluronic Acid, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Squalane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyacrylate, Dimethicone, Tetrasodium EDTA

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here we go, M2 Skin Refinish, formerly known as Mama Lotion, claims to reduce blemishes, wrinkles, pigmentation, etc. I've been seeing a lot of raves about it, here and abroad. This product is being carried only by one distributor (Jeuness) here in the Philippines and I dont know where and how they're selling it. But you can always order it through people who takes pre-order stuff from US and maybe you can check some online stores. 

This review is kinda late though, I finished my bottle 6months ago but I still wanna share my experience to you.

I was one of the lucky people who bought this for half the price and who has a perfectly working pump. If you would read other users' reviews, you'll notice that most of them complains about the pump. HAHAHA! Anyway, the first time I used it, I was soooo anxious I wanna see the results right away so I applied it 3x a day for 2 days. TeeHee! My skin went dry. I had to skip two days before I could use it again. So when I started using it again, I did it once a day before my moisturizer, and was it better! My face was always smooth and fresh, like waking up to a new skin everyday. Makeup looked better too. I had blemishes and scars from the breakout and that's what I was concerned about. It didn't clear my blemishes, nor it did lighten my scars, but my pores are always clean and it prevented me from having future breakouts. I also tried using it before OLAY Total Effects (a sample I got from my makeup class) and they were PERFECT together. Better than my usual moisturizer (was using Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion). However I do not recommend you to use M2 everyday, as per manufacturer's instruction. Apply it once a day, twice a week. If you're gonna ask if I'm gonna repurchase this again, HELL YES. I love waking up to a smoother skin everyday.

No comments: