Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Review: Rosette Hello Kitty Apple Gommage and Collagen Facial Wash

Hello dearies! Today's post is a quick review about Rosette's Hello Kitty Apple Gommage and Collagen Facial Wash. I got these goodies from my aunt who lives in Japan. I love anything Hello Kitty, don't you? :) A 120gram tube is good for 3 months, maybe? I haven't finished mine, so I couldn't exactly tell. You can get a tube at a price range of Php300 to Php600 at some other shopping portals but at Global Rakuten, you can get these for as low as Php168.  Check out the current price by clicking on the hyperlinks above.

These babies look really cute....and serious.

My brother also received the black tube, another Hello Kitty facial wash with strong mint, would he use it? Nah, hahahaha! Anyway, I originally asked my aunt to send me Aqua Cure, and she bought me 2 tubes of Gommage. It works like Aqua Cure, a gel exfoliant that strips off the dead skin layer by rubbing the gel onto skin like this:

After exfoliating, your skin feels clean, refreshed, and a little dry. You need to apply moisturizer afterwards. Please note, that you cannot use this more than twice a week otherwise it will completely dry out your skin. It has AHA (alpha-hydroxy acid) an ingredient that has the ability to loosed dead skin cells, and reduces acne. This is a cheaper alternative to uber raved Aqua Cure, which costs about Php1000.

The collagen facial was is foamy, you would only need a small amount to work into a lather. It contains marine collagen which has antioxidant properties to prevent sun damage and aging. This, however, isn't as great as you expect. It can deeply cleanse your skin but the skin feels dry afterwards. How dry? Try running your fingers on your underarm after applying a deodorant. That DRY. So again, you need to moisturize.

I do not suggest you use them together. Because dry + dry = dry. :)) Alternate these two.

I would also like you to try this natural recipe that I just did earlier to exfoliate my skin. I loved it and I am sure you will, too! Plus, it will leave your skin glowing and moisturized.


You'll need:

1 teaspoon honey
1 pc Calamansi or a few drops of Lemon
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon sunflower oil (Try Human Heart Nature Sunflower Beauty Oil)
a few drops of argan oil is optional (I'm using Snoe Beauty Oil for All)

Mix them together and apply on skin, carefully massage, leave on for a minute or two and rinse off.  Your skin will instantly glow. Feels really soft too!

Try it and feel free to share your experience by leaving a comment below. :) Till next time! :-*


3 comments:

liz clegg said...

i love hello kitty! thanks for sharing! i need some new skin treatments :)

xx - liz @ livingthecottagelife.blogspot.com

mochamudslide said...

thanks liz, there are better stuff than these, as we all know ;)

Marcela Gmd said...

Nice product!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥